Sunday 20 July 2014

Still making papers

In August I'm teaching at Art is You in Melbourne and the following week I go to teach a fabric journal at The Art Retreat for Berry Patchwork in NSW. I've been busy decorating papers and doodling on the inside of envelopes to make up some more paper kits to sell at the retreats.


some of the papers cut up ready to go in the kits


a range of 'doodles' on envelopes, I add two to every kit.

This is a short post this time, I'm going to try and post more often so they may end up short and sweet. Thanks for visiting and your lovely comments. 
Back soon.

7 comments:

Maggi said...

Such richness and gorgeousness.

Carol Rigby said...

Beautiful array of painted papers. Such vibrant colours and the doodles look great too.

Jo Murray said...

Pretty yummy papers Ro. Wish I lived in Melbourne, so I could go to your workshop.

Judys Lace Creations said...

These papers and doodles are quite lovely.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Once again, your work is wonderful!

Heather said...

Glorious colours and designs as usual, and I think your envelope linings seem to be far more interesting than the ones we get in the UK.

Lynda Howells said...

Oh goodness ... l just realised that you live in Melbourne! I was there in January Dam!!! Never mind see you next year ..l hope! Love your work and have done for years. Lynda :)