Wednesday 24 September 2014

Craft Fair

I have a very busy couple of months coming up. I'm giving a talk and demonstration to the Mornington Patchworkers in October, as well as being the guest artist (really thrilled) at the Stitches and Craft Fair in Caulfield Vic. from the 23rd to the 26th of October.  I'm making lots of things to have on display, I'll also be doing lots of demonstrations. I'll be teaching a two day Fabric Journal workshop at Bright in Vic on the 1st and 2nd of November, here's the link if you would like to register www.sewbright.com.au/sewingpatchworkclassesworkshops.html
The journals the students made in Berry were beautiful.




these are two of four samples that I'm making for the Craft Fair, they are inspired by Jane La Fazio, they have been stitched onto canvas backgrounds.


this is a close up detail of another piece that will be made into a cushion.

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.
Happy creating.


3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm feeling tired just reading this post! Good luck with everything. If I didn't live the other side of the world I'd love to sign up for the fabric journal workshop.

Seth said...

A lot of fun things coming up for you. Enjoy!

Judys Lace Creations said...

Ro, I have that dvd, and made some poieces with the technique, but I am ashamed to say I have never put it together!!
I am really hoping to do your course in Bright in November!!
Will email you soon.
cheers
Judy