Sunday 21 December 2014

Nearly there

I've been busy working on another painting for a Christmas gift. I think it's finished. I've also added some more decorated paper kits to my Etsy shop. I've been working in my collage journal and I've decorated my workshop table for Christmas, now I'm off to do some stitching.


the new painting, I hope they like it.


more paper kits in my Etsy shop


this is a double spread from my collage journal. I look after my almost five year old grandson on a regular basis, and I'm amazed by his use of words. I decided to write some down the other day in the top white section of the right hand page, not sure if you can read them but they are very amusing


I have two very large tables in my workroom so have been adding a few decorations to keep up the Christmas spirit.

If I don't get to make another post this week have a lovely holiday break and much happiness for whatever you celebrate. Have a safe and Happy New Year.
Thank you for your visits and lovely comments, they really are appreciated.

Wishing you all a very Happy and Creative 2015.


6 comments:

Heather said...

Love the painting and papers - they are full of happy colours. Your grandson is going to be a character! It's good to make a note of their sayings - so easy to forget them. Your studio looks lovely and very festive. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

Jo Murray said...

Children say the cutest things. LOVE the way you work. Have a very Happy Christmas.

Penny said...

Happy Christmas Ro.

suziqu's thread works said...

Everything looks beautiful Ro! You have been working hard!
Your room looks so Chrismassy with the decorated tree reflecting our dry bush to some extent.
Hugs,
Suzy

jackie said...

Best wishes for Christmas and 2015.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I am loving that painting - it just makes my heart so happy!