Thursday 25 June 2015

Adding to my Etsy

I've been busy creating more paper packs and hand carved stamps to put into my Etsy shop. I've also been re-organising my studio and having a clean out. 





I found this great little book in Typo, a shop that sells note books, pens and a whole range of arty stationery. I've been drawing something everyday and it's great fun. The paper isn't special, but it takes pen, pencils and water colour without bleeding through to the other side, the pages feel great when they're finished.





this is the view I was sketching, winter this year has produced some beautiful days.


caught in the act, on location


my much used box of water colours

Thanks again for dropping by and your lovely comments. Two posts this month, things are improving.

Back soon.




12 comments:

Laura said...

Your are Awesome!!!

Heather said...

Those papers and blocks are delightful and I would love to browse through your new sketchbook.

Penny said...

Love the little book. Does it have a name?

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Your paper packs have me drooling - beautiful colour!

Fibre frenzi said...

As always, I love your work!

Emma said...

Lots of lovely color & detail, beautiful location, too.

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh you have been so busy Ro. Love your colourful packs and natural stamps especially the little sheep.What a great little water colour paint set! and so portable. That little book is soooo beautiful. If only I had a touch of your painting talent!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous paper packages - just like a playground for an artist!

Linda said...

Beautiful!!! I love your amazing talent!

denthe said...

Hi Ro, I've just been admiring your blog, and now came across this beautiful little stamp you used(the blue one in your journal, with the little men and the swirls). Could you please tell me where to get that? Is it one of your own? Is it available for purchase somewhere? I would love to buy it!

millygit said...

Hi Ro, just catching up reading your blog and saw about the typo notebook, do you know the name of it as they have so many, but love the idea it accepts lots of different media and still feels good.

thank you, Michelle

Ro Bruhn said...

Hi Michelle the journal I bought is called Draw Something Everyday, it was $20 but I saw a couple of weeks ago that they had them on special for $10, so I bought two more.