Monday 1 July 2013

Christmas in July special

It's CHRISTMAS IN JULY

 over at 21 SECRETS




For the month of July Connie will be offering the 21 Secrets online workshops for the

SPECIAL PRICE  of $49 a $10 saving. 

You get 21 teacher's online workshops. $59 was great value but $49 is amazing.

To take advantage of this offer just click HERE

All new members in July will be entered into a GIVE-AWAY to win a free membership to
  21 SECRETS 2014
There are 6 free memberships up for grabs so don't miss out.

Thanks again everyone for visiting. I've been extra busy at the moment with preparing workshops and trying to complete journal commissions. I will have some work to show soon.

Happy Creating

1 comment:

Heather said...

I was so lucky winning my giveaway and am enjoying working on the workshops in spite of the language barrier! Some products are called by very different names over here. I haven't been able to join in the online linkups as most are during the night for me and I need my sleep. Hope you get lots more takers - it is excellent value at the full price.