Thursday 25 July 2013

Stocking my Etsy

I've been so busy of late that I've had quite a few things that I've made and haven't had time to put them into my Etsy shop HERE until now. I'm still adding things over the next few days. Here's just a start. I've bought myself a wire spiral binder, something I've wanted for a long time, so that I could make my own sketch books and journals. I decided I'd also make some to go in my shop. The covers are a piece of my artwork adhered to mount board. The pages are 300gsm water colour paper with a double sided sheet of my hand decorated paper in between each one. There are 50 pages in total including both sides. They are great for sketching, journalling or as a diary as you can work on all of the pages. These have become my daily journals now.

the cover

the inside cover and first page
the water colour and decorated paper pages
all the decorated pages are different

another journal cover
the inside cover and first page
one of the decorated paper pages
another one.

I've also added some of my hand carved stamps and fabric cards.


a lotus seed head


a garlic bulb


an abstract flower
one of my fabric cards


another fabric card


I'll be adding more journal, stamps and cards over the next few days.

Thanks for visiting and for your kind comments.
Happy Creating


8 comments:

HollyM said...

Funny that I came here just now as I just finished looking at one of those binders on line.
I love your journals! I may just have to get one of those binders too!

Maggi said...

Lovely additions. Great idea to be making sketchbook journals.

The Crafty Mugwump said...

As usual Ro you have been so busy, loving the painted pages. Your colours are so appealing. Pretty cards - they are sure to go quickly.

sharon young said...

Love what you're putting up on Etsy, I had one of those binders too, very handy, mine was a cheep one though and quite difficult to use.

Unknown said...

What good use you are putting that binder to...beautiful sketchbooks indeed. And I reckon that wee grandson of yours will be wanting to make his own books too.

Heather said...

Love the spiral bound books and your stamps are great too.

Charlton Stitcher said...

Ooh these are lovely - the colours and prints are beautiful. Must visit your Etsy store ...

Dot said...

What a beautiful surprise to receive this journal from Shirley today for my birthday! It is gorgeous Ro xx