Monday 13 January 2014

Happy New Year

I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy, Healthy and Creative 2014, I hope you all survived the festive season and are all recovered and ready for the year ahead.
It's hard to imagine the Northern hemisphere is suffering such freezing conditions. We are going through a heatwave, with temperatures predicted in the high 30's to low 40's, that's centigrade, for all of this week. Along with the heat comes the risk of bush fires, so we are all on high alert.

I was very honoured to be invited to teach at Art is You in August when it comes to Melbourne. I get to meet Seth Apter at last and also get to say hello again to Michael Demeng. I did one of his fabulous classes many years ago now when he came over here.

I'll be teaching Beyond Altered Books here are some photos from the sample book.








we will also be making foam stamps


I will also be teaching a necklace making class too, similar to the ones below



if you'd like to join me here's the link to the website
for all of the information and to register, I would love to see you there.

I will also be adding new things to my Etsy shop in the next few days.


Thank you all for visiting and for your lovely comments. I WILL endeavour to blog more this year.

6 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

Loving your sample book.
Happy, Healthy and Creative to you too, Ro.

Heather said...

Those sample book pages are stunning - how I'd love to be able to sign up for the course. 2014 seems to already be very creative for you (hope it's happy and healthy too) and I hope the temperature comes down a bit soon and you will all be safe from bush fires.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Love the books. The necklaces are interesting.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Super cool, Ro!

Jo Murray said...

Thank you, and Happy New Year to you Ro. Love what you will be doing in Melbourne at Art Is You. I'll be attending Seth's workshops in QLD....can hardly wait.

Seth said...

Cannot wait to finally meet you Ro. Counting the days!!