Wednesday 15 January 2014

My Etsy Shop

I'm trying to add more things, on a regular basis, to my Etsy shop this year. I've just added a new necklace and earrings as well as three hand carved stamps.




this necklace is made from an eclectic mix of elements I had in my drawers of jewellery treasures, from my soldered china, a hand made fabric bead, some ethnic charms and beads, beautiful czech glass beads and charms from broken jewellery



this pair of earrings is made from some beautiful faceted czech glass beads. I hand wired the glass flower and brass bead cap. They are lovely and light to wear.




these are the hand carved stamps all original designs

Thanks again for stopping by and for your lovely comments





5 comments:

Clare Wassermann said...

Lovely jewels again Mrs!
I just adore your style with colour. Right up my street - you deserve to sell well - I love wearing my necklace I must say.

Heather said...

I love the soldered glass and china you add to your jewellery and your handcarved stamps are great too.

Karin said...

A beautiful jewelry!
The stamps are pretty!
Greetings
Karin

Jo Murray said...

Love ALL your stuff Ro.

Gaby Bee said...

Great stuff. Love especially the earrings!

Have a lovely day!
Gaby xo