Tuesday 23 August 2011

Collage Cards on Etsy

I had a rotten throat bug last week that left me without my voice for a few days, not that it mattered, when I work from home I don't get to speak to many people during the day. I was confined to the house, very lethargic, so didn't get an awful lot done. I'm back in action again now so have made some more collage cards for my Etsy. These cards can also be mounted and framed.


Card 1.


Detail of card 1.


Card 2


Detail of card 2.


I will have more listed as they become available.



I also photographed this beautiful detail in a window a couple of weeks ago. I love how it looks like a piece of decorated or printed paper.


16 comments:

Talking Horses Arts said...

Love these! Thanks for sharing.
Andrea.

Jenny said...

Gorgeous collage cards Ro... lots of yummy layers... and the window detail is fab... seriously thought it was a pattern on paper...lol

Jenny x

Heather said...

Glad you are feeling better now. The cards are gorgeous, and that window is amazing. It looks like a piece of ethnic embroidery with lots of tiny beads added.

Jen xo said...

these are beautiful ro, love thpattern too, it does look like paper too...hope you are feeling better...

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Your cards are so beautifully unique.

Lynn Cohen said...

Very pretty cards. Hope you are all well now.

Seth said...

Beautiful creations Ro.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you haven’t been well Ro but it seems you are on the mend and hope you are feeling as wonderful as our beautiful sunny day here in Melbourne. Your creations here are lovely. That glass pattern is interesting too.

Anonymous said...

lovley textures in the card, and so neat!
mine tend to look messy..

Julie said...

Glad you're feeling better Ro.

Elizabeth said...

Lucious Cards!! Perfect for stitching when you feel a bit under the weather!! Banish all viruses !! Art on my dear friend!!!

ArtPropelled said...

Glad your throat bug has lost its grip, Ro. Take it easy for a while..... though if you are anything like me you will be racing along at full speed. Lovely idea to frame your beautiful cards!

Steph said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the window detail as well...

ArtfulLee Designed said...

I love your cards Ro, very pretty and I love the texture and layers. So creative
Lee:)

Janette Kearns Wilson said...

Ro, thanks for visiting mine. Gee what a great header all that colour!!! We certainly have a similar joy in the colour pallette

Emma said...

Lovely collage card - i plan to make some 'smalls' as extra pieces...if I have time, thanks for your encouraging words ;)