Tuesday 9 August 2011

Decorated papers and collage kits

I've been busy decorating more papers for journal making and decided to add some to my Etsy. They are decorated on both sides so are ideal for journal making. They are the same papers that I use in all of my journals, including the one in Cloth Paper Scissors.
I've also added some collage/mixed media kits. These consist of a selection of my papers used to demonstrate techniques in class. Some are gelatin prints on tissue, papers from my decorated papers workshops, some of my foam printed tissue paper and scraps of fabric papers, a mixed bag of a variety of styles and colours.



The above two images show one pack of decorated papers, 10 sheets per pack.
This shows both sides of the papers.



Theses two photos are pack two.





The above four photos show the selections of papers in the collage kits.

Off to bed now then sketching class tomorrow. Loving life and art.




13 comments:

Talking Horses Arts said...

Yummy papers! Yummy colors!
Gorgeous thanks for sharing.
Andrea.

Heather said...

Wonderful colours and designs Ro. Your packs are full of happiness.

Numinosity said...

These are really great and I love the background on your blog too!
xoxo Kim

Elizabeth said...

I could just climb in and swim among all of the beautiful color here!!!! Isn't it terribly difficult to work with painted tissue???????????

I am going to be sun printing tomorrow!!! Will think of you!

Anonymous said...

I was having a little stamp play yesterday,

and came across your gorgeous pomegranante stamps...

Jacky said...

scrummy paper packs Ro .....
Jacky xox

Lynn Cohen said...

Lovely lovely lovely design and color!

Rosie said...

The colours just make me DROOL .... your blog is just one big injection of happiness!

Digitalgran said...

These are lovely Ro and I was thrilled to be able to hold the actual book sold to Dorothy in the UK. She let me have it to look at when we met at a workshop recently. I was able to tell her I also had some of your original work.

Penny said...

Ro I am going to be in Melbourne, arriving 28th Sept and leaving on 4th Oct, are you having any classes?
Penny in South Australia

Ann Christine Dennison said...

Been a while since I've been blogging and looking at my favourite blogs. Thanks for an inspiring post. Hope u r well :-) Christine

rivergardenstudio said...

I am loving life and art too! Your collage packets are really wonderful, and your printing blocks as well. Hope you have a glorious week... roxanne

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Wow, look at all those fantastic colours and patterns. I love all of them especially the last one with the gold in the creases
Lee:)