Friday 6 March 2015

Latest work

Life is just one big whirl wind at present. I'm getting ready to teach in Berry next week, then Fibre Arts Australia at Easter followed by teaching at AQC at the end of that week. I have so many projects on the go that it's hard to know where to start. I'm loving every minute of it though. It's wonderful to finally be doing something I love for a living.


I've been painting lots of papers and collaging them  on to canvases.



this one has a painted background, not collage



this canvas is all collaged, I also collage around the sides of the canvases



my art quilt is almost finished, I keep adding things but time is running out, so I need to complete the backing and binding.

Thanks for visiting and I hope to post again very soon.



8 comments:

Penny said...

See you at Ballarat, hope you have fun with all your classes. love what you are doing, great colour.

Heather said...

I love all the tiny details on your little houses, and the painted and collaged canvases. Your art quilt is a joy and I am very envious of your lucky students. I'm sure you will all have a wonderful time together.

Seth said...

Beautiful and bright. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face with your art.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful pieces - and the colour is pure joy!

Emma said...

Lovely selection of lots of different kinds of your work. your students will be so inspired ;)

Parabolic Muse said...

woah. these are bright happy and texture-y and I love them.

Linda said...

Very beautiful, and I love how you are not afraid to use colours!!!

Maria said...

Lovely!