Thursday 8 March 2007

Last of the Trading Cards


These are the last of the trading cards I made just before last weekends retreat. The one at the bottom left I gave to Michael as it was totally recycled including the Ferrar Rocher wrapper and gold foil.
I'm still chasing black annealed steel wire to finish my necklace I made in Nina's class. You'd think it was gold, I've been to three major hardware stores but they haven't a clue. Joe from the retreat has given me the code for the wire now, so I hope that might help, I'll buy a truck load if I ever find it. When I finally finish my necklace I'll post pictures.

4 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

These are gorgeous, Ro! I can't decide which one is my favorite but if I had to pick...it would be the "Penguin King". Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ro, It was great to meet you at the retreat and I really enjoyed your company in Nina's class. I really like your work, it is unique and seems to be a great representation of you. Ux

Unknown said...

Hi Ro
great meeting you and enjoyed chatting with you and your husband. Hope to see you when i pass through this way again...perhaps Melbourne.

nice job on the Pez...don't forget the ant story

ciao
Michael

Judy said...

HEY RO
NICE MEETING YOU TOO!
RE: THE STEEL FOR THE NECKLACE - HAVE YOU CHECKED IN THE GARDENING SECTION - HAVING NOT DONE THE CLASS - I DID NOT REALISE IT WAS BLACK - ANYWAY I DID BUY SOME SO IF YOU WANT SOME - THROW ME A LINE AND I WILL SEND YOU SOME - THEY HAD HEAPS BY ME!
CIAO FOR NOW
JUDY