Tuesday 30 March 2010

More on Etsy




SOLD

This is my latest necklace to go on my Etsy store. It has a sewing theme with my hand made fabric beads and an old wooden cotton reel encased in a soft mesh. There is an old piece of tape measure behind the frame element. I've also added a small fabric book that has fabric pages. There's a very old tiny wired globe too and some lovely old buttons.


These are hand wired embellishments that can be used in jewellery making or can be added to journals.
These are in my Etsy store.




This one is hand wired sea glass


This has soldered edges.


This is a wired vintage button




Two more hand carved stamps on Etsy.




I was the lucky winner of a wonderful pack of photos when I left a comment on Azirca's blog recently. 
Thank you so much Azirca they are beautiful. I was so inspired I decided to play around with a couple of my photos in Photoshop. 


This is the original photo.


Taken into Photoshop, cropped and added filters and a frame.

I haven't thanked the lovely ladies who attended my last decorated papers/journal workshop recently.
Two came all the way from Western Australia to attend the Creative Soul retreat and asked if I could hold a workshop for them, they were all so productive and completed their papers and journals.


Busy in class.


Caught in action.


Butter wouldn't melt in our mouths.





These are just two of the pages in a beautiful journal that Shirley, one of the students form WA made for me. It's divine with all of these lovely stitched pages, something I'll treasure.


8 comments:

Samantha Marshall said...

The necklace is just beautiful, Ro. I'm loving the the cool bling. The journal class looks fabulous.

Heather said...

Beautiful necklace Ro, with so many lovely little treasures. Great photos and I love what you have done with them. How I envy those lucky ladies in your class, and that fabric journal is amazing.

Terri Kahrs said...

Awesome eye candy on this post, Ro! The necklac and the little adornments are divine, and the stamps are awesome. Love what you did in PhotoShop - you're sooo talented! Enjoyed all of the pics too! Hugs, Terri

Deborah said...

Beautiful necklace and great photos! I really enjoy reading your blog!

azirca said...

Glad that you liked the photographs. Love the processing on your photo, it looks great.

Blimey ... that is one giant table that your students are sitting around. You almost need a GPS to navigate your way to the end! Is it in your studio?

Anonymous said...

gorgeous journal,

and i see Jacky's happy face there


one I missed at the retreat..

Anonymous said...

Wow so much awesome stuff. I love what you did with the phot in Photoshop...
XOXOrly

ArtPropelled said...

Plenty to admire here. I love your Photoshopped image of the bread and lemons.