Thursday 6 September 2012

New Jewellery

I finally added two new necklaces to my Etsy shop. I go through stages of making jewellery, journals and painting. It's jewellery and journals at present. I hope to have another journal available soon, they take soooooooo long to make. I'll be teaching a two day fabric and paper journal workshop from home this month, it's full already, but I will be running another one in November for people who missed out.






The necklace and detailed photos. This looks lovely on, very feminine and delicate.






This one is totally unique with hand made fabric bead, soldered china, silver teaspoon handle and a brass key plate as the main feature.

The details as to what the necklaces are made from are in my Etsy listings


Here's another page from my journal a day. I'm loving just putting paint and collage down then going back and adding to it as the inspiration strikes.

Thanks again for visiting and your most welcome comments.



6 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Those jewellery pieces are gorgeous Ro.
I especially love the first necklace with those vintage pieces - it would have to be one of my most favourite ones I have seen you create!
Good luck with your upcoming workshop.
It would be fun to be there!
Hugs and warm wishes,
Suzy

ArtPropelled said...

Treasure! All the best for your workshop Ro.

Nancy Bowron said...

I am so glad that you said you go from jewelry to journals to painting! It gives me permission as an artist to do the same! Many of my art friends can only do art. It's nice to know another multi-talented creative soul is out there!

Heather said...

I love all the precious little pieces which go into your jewellery and that journal page is stunning. I wish I wasn't half the world away and could enrol on one of your workshops.

Elizabeth said...

Luscious and sparkling !! Love the new jewels!!!

Samantha Marshall said...

Your jewellery is divine!!