Friday 11 January 2013

21 Secrets are out of the bag


21 Secrets is now on sale for $59


This is an on-line self guided, art journaling workshop where you will learn from 21 amazing teachers. Each workshop will include at least one video, a pdf file, downloadable, and a discussion section.

It runs from April 1, 2013 through to January 1, 2014
All classes are available any time of day, any day of the week, between the dates above.  


Here are the fabulous teachers




For more details click HERE




I would love to see you there. 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Bad timing for me as I still have another half of my online course to work through, but it sounds wonderful and I'm sure all those who sign up will have a fantastic time.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, this sounds like a really interesting course!

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog :)