Sunday 31 March 2013

The count down's on

The count down is on  
21 Secrets goes live on the 1st of April. 
There's still time to join us, registration is open until October, but the earlier you start the longer you have to work on the classes
To join us go
HERE



In the mean time here's my latest journal that is now in it's new home. I have two more almost ready to head off to their homes.










Thanks for dropping by, looking forward to meeting some of you on-line in two days, depending where you live.





8 comments:

Heather said...

Another lovely fat journal full of gorgeousness.
I have signed in for 21 Secrets and am waiting for acceptance. I'm trying to finish off all the other things I need to get done so I can start the course with a clear conscience!

C Pohl said...

AMAZING!!! Enough said!

sweetypie said...

Wow, another lovely journal full of exciting gorgeousness, I think it's the fatness that always looks soo inviting,you really inspire us all to try harder with our own books I must put down the chocolate and go and be more creative........soon...

Anonymous said...

The journal looks fabulous Ro.

Anonymous said...

The journal looks fabulous Ro.

rivergardenstudio said...

What incredible journals you make, and I love how they are in homes around the world.
roxanne

Connie said...

You are every bit as amazing today as the first day I followed. Your art blows my mind, you are awesome:)
Your blogging sister, Connie

Unknown said...

I aspire to reach such great heights...but fall well short! Delicious as always.