Sunday 3 March 2013

Where has the time gone

I can't believe it's two weeks since my last post. I'm working on three journals, getting ready for an exhibition, preparing work for my online class for 21 Secrets, planning a junk journal workshop from home, finalising details of a workshop I'm teaching for the Calligraphy Society of Victoria in July and getting ready to look after my three year old grandson, two days a week, while my daughter goes back to University again (this is her third time), ain't life grand. I love it all.

Here a few photos of some of the journal pages in the three that I'm working on.


I love making trees, this time I added some sheep and a stone wall


I hand painted the flower and the fabric


a print of one of my graphics and a felt flower I made


the houses are becoming an obsession like the trees


this is a patchwork page with lots of free motion stitching

I'll have details about the workshop I'm teaching for the Calligraphy Society of Victoria in my next post.

Thanks so much again to you all for visiting and your comments.

Thanks so much too for those of you who have signed up to the on-line workshop 21 Secrets, it's still open, so click on the link above if you would like more info or care to join us.


12 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

I'm enjoying the sheep and the cheerful yellow journal page. Where do you find the time to do all that you do?!

Heather said...

I'm not surprised you haven't had time for blogging recently Ro! Love the latest journal pages - there is something about houses and trees.
Good luck to your daughter for her return to Uni and have a lovely time looking after your grandson. Those times are so precious.

Tam Hess said...

You sure have a whimsical style! I love the color combinations you use too. Beautiful!

Maggi said...

Lovely journal pages. Nothing like being busy to keep you out of mischief.

Unknown said...

So awesome again Ro. Enjoy the time with your GS. Mine still love to come to see me daily even though they are teenagers now. The time has gone so so fast that I daren't think ahead too much...it will be distressing when they move on. They are my greatest critics with the things I make too so be prepared!

noelle said...

These are very beautiful. I too have a little house obsession!,

sharon young said...

These pages are so exciting, such a lovey splash of colour for a winter morning of grey sky in the UK

The Crafty Mugwump said...

So vibrant Ro, love your fabric choice.

sue said...

very lovely Ro - I though you were supposed to 'retire' and take things a bit easy ... No rest for the creative I guess!

Erin Fish said...

These are beautiful. I have registered fro 21 Secrets and look forward to your workshop very much.

Olga Siedlecka said...

Wonderful and dreamy scenes, love them!

Carin Winkelman said...

Just want to tell you I'm roaming your blog and am in love with all the colourful stuff you make and the different techniques you use. Just beautiful!