Saturday 10 December 2011

Another journal

I've had a few people contact me re my journals mentioning that the journals sell before they get to check them out. I think it's great that they sell fairly quickly and I really appreciate my valued customers. This time I've decided to show photos of the journal before I put it in my Etsy store, that way people can check it out first. I will be posting this one in my Etsy store tomorrow night Australian time. Below are just a few of the pages and details.

SOLD before going to Etsy


















The journal measures 150mm or 6 inches x 220mm or 8 and 1/2 inches. 
There are 128 paper pages, 16 fabric pages and dyed doilies and lace pages, this includes both sides.
There are blank white pages with my hand carved stamp borders, my decorated papers and a couple of papers made and printed in India. Many of the fabrics are my hand dyed and printed ones.

Thanks so much for your wonderful comments in previous posts and for supporting my work, it's much appreciated.


23 comments:

Carey Wright said...

Sumptuous and beautiful as ever Ro... Wonderful to see that art such as yours is so very appreciated...

Margaret Garrood said...

This journal is just fantastic. I'd love to do a workshop with you- pity you are so far away!

Iz said...

What a gloriously colourful and thick book - it's amazing and I'm not surprised they sell immediately, it's so tempting!

Heather said...

Wonderfully vibrant colours Ro, plus your beautiful handcut stamps. I'm not surprised your journals get snapped up so fast.

Lynn Cohen said...

I would love to own one of your journals. What is the price?

Hoola Tallulah said...

Your journals are so awe inspiring, I wish I was down under so I could take one your classes! Will you do any online classes?

ju-north said...

What a beautiful journal! Sumptious and extravagant!

HeARTworks said...

Amazing! Truly a treasure! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Jacky said...

Ro, busy as ever! Love the shots in your studio...it does look very festive and is so full of wonderful treasures.
The latest journal is scrummy. Enjoyed checking out all the pages in the post above. I'm sure that will be snapped up very quickly.

Enjoy the festive season.

Jacky xox

Judy said...

Ro,

No doubt why your journals sell so well they are delicious.

Emma said...

A wonderful mix of deliciousness, it'll go quickly for sure.

I think you're right about the Euc, it's a planting op!

deb said...

LOVE it - one day I am going to get one of these!! I love all the colour and texture. You really have a wonderful eye!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Just a gorgeous journal Ro full of so much yummy goodness. A collectors treasure
Lee:)

mjk said...

absolutely stunning. love everything about it from the cover to the very last stitch, lol. wish i could see one of them in person. i'm sure i would be even more amazed. thanks for sharing your beautiful work and inspiring us.

artymess said...

beautiful and good for you selling them so quickly ....no wonder your work is fantastic..x

Laura said...

absolutely beautiful...I adore the rich colors and patterns...it is clear that your pour much love into your work.

Jane said...

beautiful journal!

Unknown said...

I'm AMAZED!

azirca said...

It's bursting at the seams with luscious colour!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely, as always, Ro. I'm sure it will have sold by now. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely, as always, Ro. I'm sure it will have sold by now. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Diane Kelsey said...

I have decided to develop my machine embroidery skills this year and had planned to do one exercise per week. For years I have wanted to make a fabric journal, what a great way to combine the two. Thank you for the inspiration.

Conelmate said...

This is just beautiful