Monday 19 December 2011

Latest necklace

This is my last necklace to go on Etsy until I find time to make some more. this one features a beach theme.

This is the necklace, there are lots of semi precious stone beads in this. It has a lovely delicate aqua look to it.


A piece of my hand wired sea glass and a repurposed earring.


One of my fabric beads, a game piece and a vintage mother of pearl fish.


A lovely glass bead and the game piece.


An overall view.
Thank you for all of your lovely comments on my last post. I'm so happy one of the pieces has sold already.
Thanks everyone for your continued support, I really do appreciate you taking the time to check out my blog and Etsy.

8 comments:

Jen xo said...

just beautiful and my colors :)

Anonymous said...

You have been busy Ro. Looks great. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Heather said...

Fit for a mermaid and beautiful.

RosieK said...

wonderful pieces! Merry Christmas and all good things for 2012

Julie said...

Such a beautiful necklace Ro and so evocative. Have a great Christmas and a creative New Year. xx

ArtPropelled said...

The aqua beads really elevate this piece Ro. A beautiful necklace!

Karen said...

I have only just found your website and your beautiful work, through an image of one of your paintings that someone added to the Pinterest board. Great also to see an Australian artist!

Gaby Bee said...

Wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Your necklaces are amazing as always!

Gaby xo